How to add references to your profile
On your ProductiveRecruit profile, you are able to add as many references as you want. It's a good idea to add your coaches as references so college coaches have someone to contact to learn if you are a good fit for their program. Best of all you can get testimonials from your references so you can display positive social proof on your ProductiveRecruit profile for all to see!
Adding references to your profile
1. Log in to your ProductiveRecruit account and click the Profiles tab. Select the profile you want to edit and click "Edit Profile"
2. Click the references tab and then click "Add Reference". A form should pop up that allows you to add your reference (see video below)
3. Add a name, email, phone number, relationship, and testimonial for your reference. Only the name field is technically required, but what good will just a name do? It's very important to add a way for college coaches to contact your reference, and most importantly do your best to get a testimonial! Positive testimonials from your references can go a long way in the recruiting process.
4. Click "Save" when you're done adding in your reference information and you're all set! You should see your reference listed on the reference tab on your edit profile page.
5. To see how it looks on your live profile, click "View Live Profile" in the navbar and navigate to the events section.