How to add events to your profile
On your ProductiveRecruit profile, you are able to add as many events as you want. It's a good idea to add events for upcoming games, showcases, and combines so coaches who view your profile know where and how to evaluate you.
Note: we only allow you to edit events today or in the future. Past events are automatically removed from the profile. If you accidentally add an event with a past date, please make a new event with the correct date so that it shows up on your profile.
Adding events to your profile
1. Log in to your ProductiveRecruit account and click the Profiles tab. Select the profile you want to edit and click "Edit Profile"
2. Click the events tab and then click "Add Event". A form should pop up that allows you to add your event (see video below)
3. Add in a name, location, and date for your event (these fields are required). You can also add a URL and more info if relevant. The event info section is a great way to list anything else you'd like to share with coaches such as game times, etc.
4. Click "Save" when you're done adding in your event information and you're all set! You should see your event listed on the video tab on your edit profile page.
5. To see how it looks on your live profile, click "View Live Profile" in the navbar and navigate to the events section.