How to email college coaches on Productive Recruit
How emailing works on ProductiveRecruit
When you email a college coach from ProductiveRecruit, you are sending an email from a personal email address we assign you (ex: [email protected]) to the coach's personal email address.
We do this to make sure your email doesn't get blocked. If we try to send from a mail server we do not own (like gmail.com), the receiving mail server may block the message completely which is not good.
Replies to your emails will go to your Reply-to email address that you can update from the settings page. (see below) So in the example below, all replies from coaches to my emails will land in my personal Gmail inbox for [email protected]
The best part is that these emails are plain text and contain no ProductiveRecruit branding meaning the coach will view it like any other personal email they get. This is very important because coaches generally dislike emails that are clearly not personal.
Another advantage you get from sending emails via ProductiveRecruit is that you can see when a coach opens your email.
Steps to email a coach from ProductiveRecruit
- Navigate to any recruiting process page. If you haven't started a process yet, head to the coach search tool to do so.
- Click the email button at the top part of the screen to open up a new email editor.
- Select the coaches your want to email.
- Set your subject line
- Write your email body
- [Optional] Add any attachments
- Click "Save Draft" or "Send".